There are several rule violations that ultimately result in a forfeited game. They are listed here:
- A team’s total cap for a given game exceeds the maximum cap for their respective division by 0.1 points or more (offence OR defense)
- A team has a player complete a pass whose offensive (should he only have one offensive rating) or QB rating is above the maximum QB cap for their respective division by 0.1 points or more.
- A team fails to field the minimum requirement of 5 players at the start of the game. The opposing team is granted 6 additional points every 5 minutes (starting at the start of the game), until halftime is reached- and the game ends with a score of 30-0. [the opposing team is required to stay until halftime].
- A suspended player participates in a game during his suspension.
- A team alerts the league that they will not be able to attend, and forfeit the game, the opposing team will then be alerted and will not be required to show up to the field.
- A team is caught purposely using a player under a false name (either to earn an extra game played for the missing player, or to avoid the cap hit of the falsely identified player.)
- A team is reduced to four or less players at any point in a game, due to a GAME EJECTION (not an injury or five-plays off major penalty). Note that a player receiving a second five-plays off major penalty is automatically ejected and would count as a GAME EJECTION.
*In situation #5, every player on the winning team’s active roster will receive credit for a GAME PLAYED.
The default score of any forfeited game is 30-0.
This current season’s FORFEITED GAMES are listed below:
Farmers forfeit their week 7 game vs 2 Flags, 1 Cup for violating the Division 6 cap [defensive, 388.2]